We support clients to develop and implement responsible sourcing programmes and to address risk in their supply chains.
We have particular experience in working through suppliers and others to secure vulnerable or higher risk supply chains, especially in the agricultural sector.
Our approach supports procurement teams to:
- Risk assess and prioritise their supply chains using a human rights lens
- Develop responsible sourcing policies and programmes appropriate to their business
- Develop and manage ongoing due diligence practices to monitor and address human rights risks
- Conduct deep dive assessments to understand conditions along particular supply chains
- Engage suppliers in addressing conditions in their supply chains
- Promote systemic approaches to supply chains
- Develop KPI frameworks to measure impact
We have particular expertise in:
- Labour standards, including modern slavery
- Management of audit and assurance
- How to train buyers and category managers
- Supply chains for agriculture, technology and garments
Related Sustainable Development Goals