Human rights due diligence
We support clients to carry out human rights due diligence on their own operations and across their value chains and business relationships, turning theory and principles into practice.
Our approach is to enable and facilitate teams within companies to implement and own the due diligence processes to ensure they are effectively embedded.
Our services include:
- Conducting gap assessments of corporate policies, management systems and practices against the standards set by the UNGPs and other external expectations
- Developing an organisation’s roadmap to implement the Corporate Responsibility to Respect Human Rights
- Human rights risk and impact assessments – at corporate, country, supply chain, product or site/community level
- Facilitating internal and external stakeholder engagement to design and implement continuous improvement
- Developing bespoke tools and guidance
We have particular expertise in:
- Children’s rights
- Women’s rights
- Land rights
- Labour standards, including modern slavery
- Conflict-affected areas
Related Sustainable Development Goals